You are invited--a free , live panel event online with Riane Eisler, Ai-jen Poo, and others
Live Online Panel - November 12
Caring Economy Campaign, a coalition of over 100 organizations led by Dr. Riane Eisler, will launch a new set of economic measures that goes beyond GDP: “Social Wealth Economic Indicators” (SWEIs). The launch will occur on November 12.
“SWEIs are unique in showing where the US stands against other developed nations in investing in care for people to build the human capital needed for economic competitiveness in our new technological age,” said Eisler. “SWEIs also demonstrate the connection between the status of women and both quality of life and economic success.”
The launch panel discussion will be hosted by Carol Evans, President and Founder of Working Mother Media. Distinguished panelists include:
• W. Steven Barnett, Director of the National Institute for Early Education Research
• Gail Christopher, Vice President for Policy and Senior Advisor, W.K. Kellogg Foundation
• Riane Eisler, President, Center for Partnership Studies and Founder, Caring Economy Campaign
• Indradeep Ghosh, Economist, Haverford College, and SWEI Director
• Ai-jen Poo, Director of the National Domestic Workers Alliance; winner of 2014 MacArthur Genius Award
• Aida Sabo, Vice President of Diversity/Inclusion, Cardinal Health
SWEIs will launch at an online panel discussion, via Google Hangouts On Air, on November 12,
2014 at 10:00am PT / 1:00 pm ET.
The launch will also be simulcast live via YouTube.
To view the event in Google+: https://plus.google.com/events/c2c1rhl29gihr23f9odlig3n618
To view the event on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDdQHrLDLiE