Three observations from this past week, and planting the seed for a weekly podcast with PoP Practitioners.
- It occurred to me that many of the course attendees are "light workers" in their own way - you have your own practice or message that you're bringing to the world.
- If you're anything like the clients I work with, you could do with more exposure.
- If you know anything about new media influencers who broadcast their brilliance, podcasts are the modern version of talk shows. The difference is that it can be challenging getting past talk show gatekeepers to get on their show, whereas with podcasts you can build your own audience.
I'm considering starting a weekly podcast series, using a combination of iTunes, Blab and Stitcher. Some of this is new to me, but I've run webinar series for clients a number of times, so the tech side is relatively easy for me. Content (i.e. awesome guests) is my single biggest need, and that's where you come in ;)
The benefit for you is that these broadcasts add to your credibility (by "borrowing" influence from other guests) and they extend the number of people you can reach beyond your website (many people prefer audio or video to reading, since they can consume your content while on the move).
- Are you currently doing any form of audio or video broadcasting?
- Would you be interested in a guest appearance (20-30 minutes on your specific area of interest, but under a Partnership Way umbrella (without any form of endorsement by The Center for Partnership Studies)?
- Would you be interested in co-hosting (about a 4-hour commitment per week)?
Please let me know by commenting here, or if you prefer email: email@example.com. Depending on the level of interest shown we may or may not go ahead ;)
All the best,